Monday 9 June 2014

New Monday, New Start


All images from my board For Mondays on Pinterest.

Wow, has it really been a month since my last post? Time really does get away from you when you're busy. Since that last post, I have worked the final four weeks of my internship at Year Here, and have moved back to sunny Wiltshire full-time again. It's been a frenetic time; I've got so much done, and more importantly, now have lots to move on toward!

This week will be filled with lots of planning, making, doing, and hopefully a spot of blogging. Don't die of shock.

Until those posts come along, why not read about Year Here and the great work they're doing? You can also use the magic that is Blogger to browse through any posts from Mondays, about Holoholo, on fashion, or from the old Pattern Pile inspiration series.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!