Wednesday 14 August 2013

New Baby



Not a real one! I picked up the new Holoholo overlocker last week and have spent the last couple of days getting some practice in before using it to finish the inside seams of the blouses. Having had a couple of full days to work on the business as much as I like has been amazing, and I'm looking forward to those to come.

The overlocker I bought is the Janome 9200D, and although seemingly compact, I have found it fun to use and easy to get to grips with. I am fully aware that this may change once the spools run out of thread, as I have heard it is very difficult to re-thread an overlocker, but I'm not averse to a bit of fiddly-ness, so hopefully it will be fine. Best get back to sewing and using up that thread! More to come in the week, how exciting! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!