Monday 12 August 2013

Break





Sources via For Mondays.

A new Monday, a new week and a new start. With the day job having taken over in the last few months, it became a case of 'something's got to give', and that something was either going to be my wellbeing or the job. So, wellbeing mostly in tact, I have found myself taking a bit of time out from working (the kind where you get paid) and am devoting some time to furthering the Holoholo development process. I'm currently in Devon taking a few days off with family and will hopefully be relaxing by the time this is posted... fingers crossed! I'm seriously looking forward to some time by the sea to get the inspiration going. Will be back tomorrow and therefore should get a nice few bits of business things done this week. Stay tuned, and happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!