Friday 16 August 2013

Blighty Beauty



It can be easy to forget how great the UK is when the weather's less than favourable, but when the sun is shining I can't really think of anywhere I'd prefer to be. We've been blessed with some glorious sun this summer so I thought I'd share a few photographs from our stay in Devon over the weekend and a couple from an afternoon in Lechlade. I'm a true South-West gal and love a bit of Wiltshire, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall, so any time I get a chance to spend some time out in the country I will quite happily ignore my horrendous hayfever for a few hours (or until I can no longer see...)

Hope everyone has had their fair share of countryside lovin' this summer, but more importantly that we get a few more days (weeks) of good weather before an undoubtedly rainy Autumn sets in. Happy Friday, and here's to a warm weekend!

1 comment:

  1. nice post here
    Hey i love the style of blogging here on Blog Holoholo :)
    you see, there are 2 blogs that i've found so far to be very helpful and have something interesting for me whenever i visit, this one and http://danieluyi.com
    Keep it up. I will be visiting again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!