Tuesday 2 April 2013

Research

Alongside my practical duties I've been working on some market research in order to inform the choices I am making as I put my line together. Since I'm currently working on fabric options, I have been researching the kind of materials featured in the garments of different clothing collections, and how this affects their price and place in the market.



This has been really helpful and has been a great step toward working out where my pieces will stand in the market and is a great reference point when making financial decisions. It's weird to think my products will actually be a part of 'the market', but hopefully one day soon they will be! Until then, best keep beavering away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!