Monday 15 April 2013

Oh

That has been my reaction to today, from the moment I woke up (or rather, didn't wake up) for work, had to get ready in 10 minutes and then blunder helplessly through the next 8 hours.

I needed this post.








All sources here.

Luckily I had a coffee date planned with two of my best pals, so I could comfort-drink and eat astonishingly priced biscuits to unwind...





Coffee AND tea! You know it's been a bad day when I need both. A day off is on the cards tomorrow so I will gladly be visiting my old art teacher to catch up and sewing my fingers off (hopefully not literally) for the rest of the day. Can't wait to spend a day in peace and quiet.

Hope this Monday has been less stressful for everyone else, and if not, just take a look at that yawning dog! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!