Sunday 14 April 2013

Lucky Number 3

The lack of Sunday post means I'm still awaiting the hotly anticipated arrival of fabric samples, so over the weekend I've added another possible piece to my first collection - this one being the last of the trilogy so far. I'm a little dubious of the length of this blouse, I think it could use a few extra inches, but I'm pleased with the variety it brings to the current Holoholo pieces, and am looking forward to developing it further.









There's a few snaps to give you an idea, although the neckline clearly isn't finished as I ran out of bias tape last night and haven't been able to pick any up today. Will keep you updated on this one as it becomes more real. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!