Friday 1 March 2013

Sneaky

After the train wreck that was Monday I've been working hard to turn the week around, and I think I've done an alright job! I've redrawn and recut all of my Omens designs, tested them out with fabric ink onto cotton, and can now give the world a sneaky peek at what else I've been up to...







It seems I finally have a couple of pieces to work from, which is great news! I've spent my breaks today researching colour stories for the collection - the next big job on the agenda. I will get onto that as well as cutting pattern blocks for the other sizes of my pieces next week, following my weekend at work. Can't believe I'm saying this, but roll on Sunday evening! Hope everyone else's weekends are a little more relaxed and free than mine. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!