Monday 4 March 2013

Colouring in

It's that day again and I am so in need of chocolate I could weep slightly. I can't decide whether looking at this photograph is helping or making it much worse...

Source


But I will continue to do it regardless!

Onto the original point of this post - colours. I've had a certain palette in mind since the very beginning, intended to match the tone of the signature Holoholo orange, so I've pulled together a few ideas to match that vision:




The question is - how easy will it be to mix these these colours from fabric paint? That's something I'm going to have to find out soon! I've got a busy week ahead culminating in my hosting of the 6 weekly housemate reunion this weekend. The stress of it all! But hopefully I can squeeze in some ink mixing at some point and find out whether another big purchase of inks is on the cards... Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!