Tuesday 12 March 2013

Siberia

With this ridiculous weather it has taken a lot for me to do anything but hibernate today, but being a well trained student I am very much used to wrapping myself in blankets and continuing to work as though it is the height of summer. Unfortunately I had to go out to get sewing supplies, so true to form I donned a pair of skiing thermals and braved the Siberian wind and snow. The rest of today has been spent creating the next size shirt whilst working out some of the technical kinks.







Hopefully tomorrow will be a little warmer to make staying out of bed a little easier, but who really knows with this weather. Spring is welcome any time... Here's to an early night to get rid of this cold and a productive Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!