Friday 1 February 2013

Photo Roundup

Since last weekend I've found it difficult to find the time to put together posts, it's been a busy week and I haven't been near a pencil in what feels like far too long! I even dreamt about hobbycraft last night... weirdo. I've collected a few shots of what I've been up to since last Friday to remind myself I have done things other than work and sleep (honest!).

Ate beautiful homemade fudge (I arrived too late to help make, strategic!)


The girls and I before we went out for dinner


Had an amazing meal at The Botanist in Bristol, so so good


Coconut bubble tea, bizarre but yummy



My brownie dessert, so impressed I fit it all in my belly pouch


A well needed bath with cute candles after work


And so it becomes time to get ready for work again - hopefully I will have some time (and energy) to get drawing over the weekend, in between corresponding with wholesalers, attending my friend's baby shower and heading up to the midlands to see family. I'm sure I never used to be this busy! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!