Monday 4 February 2013

Woah

The end of another Monday and I cannot wait to get into bed! I think I need another weekend already, today has been spent with my enormous family and has been very loud and, for want of a better word, overstimulating. I wore this get up on Saturday on a little trip to Cirencester. Unfortunately it features the same scarf as in my last post... I do have others, honest!


And since it's a Monday (who could forget), what better to share with the world than a photo of my aunt's new French bulldog puppy, whom I tried desperately to kidnap to no avail. I now have the worst puppy envy on earth...


Love! Tomorrow brings a day off work and family events, and therefore hopefully a very productive day of designing and whatnot. I should be able to update the blog with the lino blocks I've been working on and some new things too. Here's to a good night's sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and your cute doggie.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin #1.
    Hope you visit my blog again.;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!