Monday 24 November 2014

Week 48


All image sources can be found via For Mondays on Pinterest.

I'm going to pretend I didn't just realise tomorrow marks one month until Christmas... oh god! It was great to have a few days away in France last week, but since Friday it's been back to the grind and now we have packaging decisions sorted, it's time to work on the labelling side of things. Just waiting for a few quotes to come back and we'll be ready to make that decision too. Being a naturally indecisive kind of a person, it can be difficult for me to pick an option and stick with it, since there are so many other avenues to explore that all seem to warrant the same amount of research. Luckily for me my mentor has experienced times when others have had the same issue which has resulted in months of time wasted and inevitably no progression due to being stuck behind that one choice yet to be made. He has given me some great advice about making tricky decisions, and so far I am happy to share it has been working for me. Hopefully it will have worked out more than once in the near future and I'll be able to pay it forward and share that trick with others... but I won't jinx it just yet!

Time now to get back to the task of fabric procurement before I head off for an evening at work later. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!