Monday 8 July 2013

You Again?


Sources

By 'you' I of course mean Monday, as another has swept around without time for any blogging in between. I would take this time to curse my boss for taking time off but a) he deserves it and b) I'm half-way to earning the amount I need for my next toy - the overlocker. One more full-time week and it can start making its way to the tiny sweatshop I call home, and we can get cracking! Finishing the two Holoholo blouses currently in development will be such a relief, then the business plan can be completed and things can get really real...

Until then, here's a dog with a pineapple hat and a child that appears to be the pied piper of penguins. Hope everyone's very warm Monday has been an enjoyable one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!