Friday 12 July 2013

Plan


With a very valuable day off today, it has been a mixture of getting out in the sun and writing the business plan - sometimes both at the same time! Multi-tasking isn't exactly my forte though so after getting a nice shade or two browner I ducked inside to get my head down.


I didn't really think it would be this exciting, since it feels quite a bit like writing a paper for school or university... although this time there's a bit more riding on it than a piece of paper with a letter or number on. Unfortunately there isn't much else to report this week, apart from that I need some down-time. Roll on next week! Only two more days of work to go...

I realise that plenty of people are looking forward to a glorious weekend of sunshine and cider, so enjoy it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!