Monday 29 July 2013

Life





I feel terrible that I haven't had the chance to update the blog properly recently, but unfortunately the day job/business startup balance has been thrown off pretty drastically. These things are bound to happen at some point though, and it's important to reaffirm what it is that you really want to do. I'm still 100% invested in Holoholo and don't plan on making a foray into a different career path any time soon, therefore there's due to be a bit of a shake up in the coming weeks.

This week is another busy one so I may not fit much in at the home studio, however, I will make sure next week that the balance gets shifted back into a more favourable form. If the road was always easy everyone would be doing it, wouldn't they?

I do hope everyone's summer is progressing nicely... happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!