Thursday 25 April 2013

Yes

"There are some enterprises in which a careful disorderliness is the true method"
Herman Melville

I'm glad I read this quotation today (found here which was in turn found here). You may be able to tell I've done a bit of internet wandering today, which is something I haven't done in a while, but in the midst of a changeable little period in my life I found myself searching for some inspiration.

True to form, I have a done a little organising of my "top sites" and bookmarks on Safari so that I don't have to put too much effort in to get to some of my favourite blogs, and had a mini spring clean of some that I'm no longer drawn to very often.

I feel bad about having not done very much toward Holoholo in the past week, but figure it is only natural to have a little break (I hope), and it's not like I haven't done anything at all. It has been a bit stressful moving jobs (something I am not used to) so I've needed a bit of down-time, but I'm hoping when I've started at my new place I should get back into the full swing of things again.

This afternoon has been spent sourcing alternative fabric merchants and contacting them for samples - not exactly the most enthralling of processes but it must be done! When I can get hold of a few more samples I'll be able to make a decision on which source to go with and things can get going... until then I will leave you with an image that made me smile this afternoon.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!