Saturday 6 April 2013

Well I Never

Despite my best efforts to organise myself and decide what to buy today from the previous post, I spent the day in Bath looking at all the things I could find in the shops, but ended up with nothing to show for it. Feeling utterly defeated we headed back to the car park but on our way decided to have a gander in All Saints - a shop I love dearly but can rarely afford to buy from. And then...



This happened.

The beautiful Riviera dress caught my eye and it was love at first sight! Glad I found something so perfect and that I can now stop stressing over what to treat myself to. Successful day!



I'm looking forward to wearing it with bare legs and Jack Purcells in the coming warmer days (here's hoping), and dressing it up for sophisticated (ahem) cocktails with my pals. Hope everyone else's Saturday has been as sunny and enjoyable as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!