Thursday 18 April 2013

Desperately Seeking Space

I think it may be time to invest in a garment rail, considering the new temporary voiles that appear to be blocking most of that beautiful sunshine from entering my room.


Not that there's a great deal of floor space in my multipurpose bedroom/studio, but needs must!

I'm heading off South tomorrow morning to spend a couple of days with the girls from London, and am sincerely hoping the weather stays like this! I've never been to Dorset before so am looking forward to a change of scenery (hopefully it will bring some inspiration). Especially because I will be able to visit the sea! One of my favourite things to do. I imagine a large amount of ice cream and wine will be consumed...



Photograph of Seatown taken by the lovely Lotty Lewis.

I'll be back on Sunday and possibly with some nice photographs to share. Until then, happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!