Wednesday 17 September 2014

Cheers Charlie

Last week, amidst a busy schedule at work, I managed to squeeze out enough time to take up the fantastic opportunity of a Prince's Trust Enterprise Course. As part of a group of 12 budding entrepreneurs, we were shown the ropes of starting up a business and all the bits and pieces involved in the process. Some things I had already covered quite extensively in my own research and planning, but other areas were extremely helpful, and it was great to get out and meet a bunch of other young people in a similar situation to myself.


The best, however, is yet to come, as I will be assigned a business mentor in the coming weeks who will be able to add valuable advice and experience to the Holoholo journey, and help get this thing off the ground! Before that can happen, I've got to revisit the old business plan and get it sent off to the Trust along with a few other bits of information so that they can find the right mentor for me and Holoholo. Totally exciting, right?



I'll keep the blog updated with the next advancements in the business journey, and hopefully now the course is over I can concentrate on moving things forward with a little more gusto. Stay tuned!


(BabyHolo couldn't resist getting in on the photograph action when the camera came out this afternoon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!