Monday 21 April 2014

Week 17/Week 7



All sources can be found here.

Well this is a treat - the first time I've been entitled to a Bank Holiday Monday off work! I'm so grateful for having an extra day to try to sort some things out. Staying organised while working in two different counties each week is proving to be no mean feat. Having sorted out some space in my small room/workspace, I've been able to set aside room for another bookcase (!) which I'll be setting up this afternoon, whilst awaiting a wonderful delivery of books later in the week. I could not be more excited to get on with some Holoholo related reading/doing, and putting some of the lessons I've learnt so far during my internship to use on the business.

Happy Easter Monday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!