Friday 13 September 2013

NYFW Digging

Anyone that knows me will know that I cannot sing Pinterest's praises enough. By far my most used iPhone app, it's my favourite way to spend a few minutes waiting for a doctors appointment or a train, or just having a bit of time out from working. There's always something new to see and it's particularly great for keeping up with what's happening the other side of the pond (or any far away place) - but particularly the US since NYFW has been! Now a few days have passed there are tons of images to help catch up on the shows we were thousands of miles away from, and now everyone and his mother's got a DSLR you can bet your bottom dollar there will be great quality photographs everywhere.

Therefore I've had a little browse and picked out some of my favourite images that relate to the aesthetic we are aiming for here at Holoholo. Have a little look if you like! All pinners are credited under the photographs from their boards, and for sources of each image just click the link and click through the pins.

Co
Rachel Comey
Rachel Comey
Thakoon

Pins by Tish

Band of Outsiders

Pins by Claire Eckstrom

Chadwick Bell
Christian Siriano

Pins by Shelby Waite

Victoria Beckham

Pins by Alicia Goddard



I could (and do) spend hours trawling photographs but alas, there's lots of things to do besides! However I will be keeping a beady eye out for the photos that arise from this weeks LFW and then of course there's Paris at the end of the month... too exciting. Must get back to work before I have to go out this evening. Happy Friday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!