Friday 8 February 2013

Lucky Friday

Who's ready for the weekend? I only have a one-day-weekend this time but I'm hoping I can fill it with delightful things. As a person that needs my sleep (can't comprehend how people can go without), I am slightly delirious from having early shifts at work. I have never been a morning person but I kind of want to become one! Since I finished work today I've been sorting through my company mail, which as it happens is mainly comprised of accountants trying to solicit my custom. Fun! I've also managed to draft and cut my final block for the series, the horseshoe.



Yay! Feels good to have sorted my last one, now I can start the development stage. After many months spent arguing with my family's printer/scanner and desktop, it has dawned on me that it might be time to buy my own printer so I can hook it up to my trusty macbook that has never let me down in three and a half years! True love. I'm not looking forward to deciding which one to buy however, how are you supposed to decide?! If anyone has any words of wisdom on the subject, please let me know. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, it's great to hear from you!